Whether you are looking for one of our custom, precision rifles or a semi-custom rifle,
we understand the importance of using a quality barrel to ensure the highest precision.
Therefore, we use only the best barrels on our RPG guns.
Below is a list of barrel manufacturers that we work with.
- Proof Research
- “We’re proving carbon fiber-wrapped rifle barrels aren’t just a lightweight alternative to traditional steel rifle barrels, but that they provide superior performance, including extreme accuracy, unprecedented durability and increased barrel life. By combining our unique manufacturing process with advanced technology composite materials and thermo-mechanical design principles, we’ve accomplished what others have failed to do in the past—match-grade carbon fiber rifle barrels that weigh a fraction of traditional steel rifle barrels while compromising nothing. They’re not just lighter—they’re better.”
- Carbon Six
- “What are the advantages of a carbonsix barrel? Here are a few of the key features and options that make these fool proof carbon fiber barrels. The combination of extreme performance, customizable options with rapid turn-around & direct to consumer delivery makes for a winning formula. Specializing in prefit Savage, Remington and Remage barrels for the hobbiest or professional shooter.”
- “Krieger Barrels has been making premium rifle barrels for over 30 years. All of our barrels are manufactured using single-point cut-rifling and each and every barrel we make is thoroughly inspected and held to the same premium match grade standards, whether its an ammunition test barrel, a custom bolt action barrel or a ready-to-install finish chambered AR15.”
- “These barrels, supplied already threaded, chambered, crowned and polished by Shilen, are available in all Shilen contours and chamberings. To complete a beautifully precise fitting job, the gunsmith must add just a few finishing touches. In the machining processes, Shilen nearly-completed barrels are given the same care and dedication as our custom barrel installations. They must meet Shilen standards of chamber and barrel thread alignment, which are vital to fine accuracy. Crowns are cut with equal care and precision.”
- “Whether you would like your favorite hunting rifle rebarreled or want an exotic wildcat cartridge in your next varmint rifle, PAC-NOR is ready to rebarrel your action. PAC-NOR has been rebarreling actions since 1985, and has completed thousands of jobs for shooting enthusiasts ranging from hunters to serious benchrest shooters.”